CI512-ETHCATPermalink

  • 8 digital inputs 24 V DC

  • 8 digital outputs 24 V DC, 0.5 A max.

  • 8 configurable digital inputs/outputs 24 V DC, 0.5 A max.

  • Cam switch functionality (see also Extended Cam Switch Library)

  • Extended Cam switch functionality *)

    (see also Extended Cam Switch Library)

  • Module-wise galvanically isolated

  • Expandability with up to 10 S500 I/O modules *)

*) Applicable for device index C0 and above.

CI512-02

1

I/O bus

2

Allocation between terminal number and signal name

3

8 yellow LEDs to display the signal states of the digital configurable inputs/outputs (DC0 ... DC7)

4

8 yellow LEDs to display the signal states of the digital inputs (DI0 ... DI7)

5

8 yellow LEDs to display the signal states of the digital outputs (DO0 ... DO7)

6

2 green LEDs to display the supply voltage UP and UP3

7

3 red LEDs to display errors (CH-ERR1, CH-ERR2, CH-ERR3)

8

5 System LEDs: PWR/RUN, NET, DC, S-ERR, I/O-Bus

9

2 rotary switches (reserved for future extensions)

10

Label

11

Ethernet interfaces (ETH1, ETH2) on the terminal unit

12

Terminal unit

13

DIN rail